Monday, November 24, 2014

Tugak Kokak

 ''TUGAK KOKAK''
BY:Catherin Anne Escaniel                                                                            



 This is the first time im gonna eat this kind of exotic food the only word in my mind is FROG?is this safe to eat?that’s the only word in my mind to say I love exploring food at Pampanga but this is the first time im gonna eat this kind of food. But this frog is from the farm and I think it is safe to eat this kind of exotic food.
            ‘’ TUGAK AMPONG KAMAMARU ‘’ is located at San Jose, San Simon Pampanga this is the eatery well-known in Pampanga in cooking tugak or stuffed frog. But they offered any kinds of exotic food including ‘’ TUGAK’’. This is the best place for those who really want to taste the exotic food.
            So what are the special exotic food they place in our table it’s ‘’ ADOBONG PALAKA ‘’ this is the only comes in my mind ‘’ KADIRI “ because this is the first time im gonna eat a exotic food and most of all im scared to frog. But im a meat lover so I have to taste the tugak and when the adobong palaka is in our table and it didn’t not smell horrible.
            I know in my mind it’s a frog meats I cannot deny it when I taste the meat of frog it tasted like a chicken meat I did not imperceptible that I ate is a frog meats and it’s delicious and it taste the meat of frog juicy and I can taste it’s not salty and the ingredients of the food is well done good.
            This eatery “ TUGAK AMPONG KAMAMARU” become famous because they cook every dish an exotic and we can taste the authentic , cheap and affordable food.  And it’s worth to break the diet and try they’re special foods that can bring you’re tummy heavily full.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of this Betute is the legs. :)

    Pampanga is touted as the Culinary Capital of the Philippines, and why not? The Kapampangan cuisine is legendary. If a Pampanga food trip is what is on your mind, it will be surely helpful to determine which food you must try first before gearing up to go to the province.

    Be prepared though because the dish are so exotic you won’t find most of them in the usual Filipino household menu.

    ReplyDelete