Saturday, November 22, 2014

Article 1 Sisig

'' Delicious Sisig''
By Catherin Anne Escaniel

           
     Sisig is one of the most famous food in       Pampanga province. 
 When I taste the sisig in Pampanga first it tasted good and delicious. Then my province is in Pampanga . We can always cook it every time we want.
            Everytime I ate sisig I feel its like in you’re in heaven and it also taste good when we drink. I can taste the sizzling pork head and the liver it’s nice to eat this food when you are with you’re friends.
            When we taste the sisig my friend’s faces look they’re so excited to taste the sisig, the kind sprinters wear while waiting to our food. And when the food is in our table we look at it and it smell good and we can see the mix of the onion and taste the sour of the vinegar.
Not just only pork sisig we taste we even tried the different kinds of sisig varieties of sisig. And then we tried to put some topping like egg and it taste amazing. And I always do it our home.
Sisig is one of my favorite cuisine in Pampanga. I can taste the crunch of the pork and taste the other different kinds of sisig for me it’s nice to taste because Pampanga have the really nice to cook sisig. Then i say '' i want some'' because it is a delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment