Monday, November 24, 2014

Every Taste It's All About Morcon

Every Taste It's All About Morcon
By: Catherin Anne Escaniel


I taste the morcon in the province of Pampanga. The last time I eat morcon at the fiesta in Pampanga. And it is usually served always at fiesta it is a beef rolled and toppings inside like egg , cheese and pickles.
                My cousin bring me to the distinguished restaurant in Pampanga and she asked me what I ordered and I want to taste the morcon and my friends say’s the morcon is a very nice food and it is famous in Pampanga. So I ordered morcon and it’s truly delicious and it had a very nice taste and it have a toppings inside such as egg,cheese and ham. And the only say’s in my mouth is ‘’ HMM MASARAP ‘’ because it is a very nice taste.
                And one time after tasting the morcon I’ve tried to make it I search what are the ingredients and how to make morcon and it was easy to make some morcon. And morcon is a usually dish when they have an occasion such as fiesta’s and it’s is a tradional food to us in Pampanga. Many times I taste the morcon and it is not unchanged the taste.
                And the last time I taste the morcon it has a different flavor inside it have a pickle , tomato , and they add some egg. And it has a great taste to eat morcon and as a kapampangan I have a own version of morcon and for me it is nice because it is easy to make morcon. As far as I know morcon is like an embotido and after it is sliced, the dripping from the steamer will be poured with the oil.
                Then me and my mother went to market to buy some frozen morcon and when it is frozen I see it’s similar to embutido but it have the same taste like a morcon but usually in the market the morcon it has no topping inside and it just a simple morcon. And we steamed it and its just the same taste of the morcon and it is just a simple morcon but we’ve taste a nice and delicious morcon.


1 comment:

  1. Morcon at Everybody's Cafe in Pampanga is the yummiest morcon I've ever taste! :)

    ReplyDelete